We are looking for a Senior EU Project Manager responsible for managing EU funded projects, writing EU tenders & project applications, and supporting in the coordination of the junior project managers of the company. He/she will work in close cooperation with the rest of the team and will be based at our office in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
-Manage complex EU projects autonomously, especially in the field of healthcare/life sciences and technology;
-Support in the planning and coordination of the work of project managers and rest of the team; revising deliverables and ensuring quality of the work delivered;
-Writing tender proposals and project applications;
-Coordinate in conjunction with the Communication Team, all dissemination and communication activities related to funded projects and other initiatives or activities of the company.
· Master’s Degree in Healthcare, Life Sciences, Engineering, Economics or Humanities. Phd is an asset;
· Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in European projects development and management. Management of previous EU funded projects in the field of healthcare/life sciences/technology/AI will be considered as an asset;
· Excellent English writing skills (candidates not complying with the requested level will not be considered); good Spanish writing skills and other languages are considered as an asset;
· Good analytical and organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines;
· Open personality with strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and networking skills and a flexible and dynamic attitude.
Please note that Consulta Europa is a small company but very active at European level. The team is multinational and multidisciplinary.
Interested candidates can send their CVs at email@example.com indicating “Senior Project Manager position” in the subject of the e-mail.
Remote work is not eligible for this position. If you are not living in Gran Canaria or do not consider relocating, please do not candidate.