We are looking for a EU Project Manager to support us with the management and execution of our EU funded projects.
– University Degree related to the areas of Environmental Sciences, Engineering, Geography and/or Economics.
– C1 English (candidates not complying with the requested levels will not be considered); good knowledge of Spanish; other languages are considered as an asset;
– Computer literacy (Office).
We will value positively:
– Study or work experience abroad.
– Flexible, proactive, and dynamic attitude.
Experience in managing European projects is not required as in-depth internal training will be provided, but flexibility is needed to carry out different tasks that may include research, administrative and financial management, communication, organisation of meetings and events.
Please note that Consulta Europa is a small company but very active at European level. The team is multinational and multidisciplinary.
Interested candidates can send their CVs at email@example.com indicating “Project Manager position” in the subject of the e-mail.
Remote work is not eligible for this position.