Consulta Europa is searching a Gender Auditor for its Urban-waste project. Urban Waste in an H2020 project on waste prevention and management strategies in tourist cities. The project will start in June 2016 and end in May 2019.
Tasks and responsibilities:
The Gender Auditor will have to plan and implement, under the supervision of Consulta Europa, activities to gender mainstreaming in the waste prevention and management strategies that will be development by project partners. Activities will include:
– design and implementation of surveys on consumers and waste workers behaviours
– organization of focus groups
– delivery of speeches and trainings on gender perspective, gender auditing, etc
– contribution to project technical reports
– elaboration of at least two scientific papers
– attendance to project meetings.
Overall the estimated amount of work is of around 1.200 hours.
– possess a Phd in Gender studies and/or Environmental Sciences
– Experience of at least 10 years in gender aspects, especially in the field of waste prevention and management
– Experience of at least 5 years in EU projects related with gender and waste management
– Fluency in English
Other assets are:
– Scientific publications in waste management, gender, environmental issues
Experts should send their CVs with an indication of their hourly rate at email@example.com by February 15th.