Consulta Europa is looking for a Senior Project Manager/Business Developer for its office in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Description of the position:
The Senior Project Manager/Business Developer will be responsible for initiating, negotiating and managing projects. He/she will work in close cooperation with the rest of the team. Main tasks and responsibilities include:
• Finding new initiatives and opportunities for business development;
• Writing tender proposals and project applications;
• Implementing and coordinating projects and training seminars;
• Attending meetings and events including travel;
• Budgeting and reporting.
• Phd or Master’s Degree in Environmental Sciences, Engineering, Economics or Humanities;
• Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in EU project development and management;
• Consultancy skills and experience of working within a consulting environment;
• Excellent English writing skills (candidates not complying with the requested level will not be considered); excellent Spanish, Portuguese and French writing skills are considered as an asset;
• Computer literacy;
• Good analytical and organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines;
• Open personality with strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and networking skills and a flexible and dynamic attitude.
Interested candidates can send their CVs at email@example.com indicating “Project manager position” in the subject of the e-mail.
Collaborate with us
Thank you for your interest. We search for new collaborator periodically.
To apply send CV and a presentation letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form in the contact section to inquire about opportunities to collaborate with our company.