We are recruiting an experienced researcher (doctoral degree or at least four years’ full-time research experience) in fields closely related to socio-economic and environmental sciences, such as circular economy, territorial development, or environmental sustainability. The researcher will work in close cooperation with the rest of the team on different research projects related with territorial development strategies for closed systems (islands and archipelago) integrating circular economy approaches.
– Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Geography, Environmental Sciences, Environmental engineering, or closely related fields of study.
– Master’s degree in fields related to environmental sciences and sustainability.
– Minimum 4 years’ full-time experience as researcher.
– Doctoral degree will be an asset.
– Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
– Ability to perform multiple tasks under tight deadlines without sacrificing quality or accuracy.
– Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
– Creative, open and flexible personality and excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
Type of contract: full-time temporary contract.
Interested candidates can send their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Experienced researcher” in the subject of the e-mail.