Internships at Consulta Europa: open positions in Brussels and Las Palmas
Consulta Europa offers internship positions to university students and young graduates as Project Assistant in the offices of Brussels and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. The internships will have the duration of minimum 6 months, starting from February/March 2017.
The intern will support the Project manager in the development of new project proposals under European funding programmes, and will provide assistance in the management of ongoing projects of the company.
The main tasks will be:
- Monitoring and analysis of new calls under several EU programme (H2020, INTERREG, Erasmus+, etc.)
- Drafting of informative fiches to be sent to our clients
- Search for new project opportunities and screen of partner searchers
- Attendance of conferences/brokerage events/info days to engage European stakeholders and establish new collaborations (mostly for Brussels-based internship)
- Assisting the project manager in the development and management of EU funded projects as well as in the building of the transnational consortium and collection of administrative documents
- Making research and collecting data for the preparation of the submission of EU project proposal
- Contributing to relevant technical reports in the context of the ongoing project
- Participating to networking events in the frame of events organized by the European Commission
- Contributing to the dissemination and communication activities of the company through the social media channels of the company.
The intern will also support other staff of the company when requested.
- Fluent oral and written English and Spanish. Good knowledge of French and Italian is also an asset.
- Basic knowledge on EU funding programmes and projects IT and computer skills in usual internet applications;
- Full knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Developed organisational skills with a sense of initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a proactive and autonomous way as well as in a team.
To apply, send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com.