Consulta Europa offers internship opportunities on an on-going basis. If you are interested in working with us in the field of Project management, Training and/or Marketing, send your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
The selection will be based on the CV evaluation and on a Skype interview.
According to your profile and your main field of interest, your will support us in:
- Monitoring and analysis of the news calls
- Drafting of informative Fiches to be sent to our clients
- Search for new project opportunities and screen of partner searchers
- Attendance of conferences/brokerage events/infodays to engage European stakeholders and establish new collaborations
- Assistance to the project manager in the development and management of EU funded projects as well as in the building of the transnational consortium and collection of administrative documents
- Collaboration in the design of training material on EU programmes and projects
- Collaboration in the logistical organization of training activities
- Editing of PPT presentations and supporting training material on relevant EU issues such as the next programming period, Horizon 2020, COSME, Erasmus Plus, with possibility to specialize in one field of interest
- Attendance of conferences/meetings organized by the European institutions and other EU networks on behalf of either our company and our clients
- Elaboration of newsletters on European issues
- Updating of Consulta Europa portal on EU programs and of the website with drafting of weekly news
- Management of the EU Funds Linkedin group, the Consulta Europa Linkedin page and the Facebook account
- Assistance in the organization of events in Brussels or Las Palmas
- Assistance to the Communication Manager in the management of networks and associations membership
The ideal intern:
- has a basic knowledge on EU funding programmes and projects
- is PC literate (Officer, Publisher and Photoshop being an asset)
- is fluent in English (professional working level C1) and has a good knowledge of Spanish (professional working level B1-B2)
- has a proactive attitude and is able to work independently
Please note that this is an unpaid internship. We warmly suggest you to apply through relevant European programmes such as Leonardo, Erasmus Placement.
Exchange with would-be or recently established entrepreneurs
Are you a new entrepreneur or would you like to set up your own business. We are willing to listen about your business idea, share our experience with you and eventually establish a partnership. If you are interested check the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme for more information or contact us at email@example.com.